RELEASE THE PIGS!
Favourite animators: Mitsuo Iso (磯光雄) and his work on the End of Evangelion
- Mitsuo Iso is known for his jerky yet detailed animation, full of dense sophisticated motion. He refers to his own style as “full limited" or "full 3-frame". In traditional animation, animation with a drawing count below one drawing every two frames (or "on twos") is considered limited animation. Working on threes and fours, Iso draws every keyframe without passing his work to an in-betweener, allowing him full control to create the most detailed motion possible with the fewest number of drawings, hence the term "full limited". (wikipedia)
- Introduction to Mitsuo Iso’s style
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.7 - Mitsuo Iso and New Realism
- More scenes animated by Mitsuo Iso: part 1, part 2, the fight from EoE
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also wrote and directed the 2007 anime series “Dennō Coil”
my favorite scene in the entire film
when you and your friend stay up all night talking intense plots and it fuels your very soul to the point you don’t even feel tired
Anonymous asked you:i was wondering if i could by any chance request john crocker/lil hal? xnx if that’s fine with you!
i don’t ever hear about john crocker wow he is so hot
OHMYGOSH i am so sorry for the late reply, i replied when this first came in but stupid tumblr didnt send it through!!! ;=;
but aaaAAAAaaAA you big sweetie thankyouuuu!!!! you made my day when i first saw this!! here have a dandelion! :DDD
i did see it! ^_^ its was good! im not head over heels for it, but i LOVED the ending, and the song Let It Go is well written.
….and i ship Elsa and Jack Frost.
It’s still warm, a freaking nerd has been here recently.
when you remember something embarrassing/painful from the past and you’re just like
i caN’T FREAKING BREATHE
kaworu lays down the beat while shinji spits some sick rhymes and asuka drops it hella low